Creative skills & knowledge in high-end designing software is all you need to make it big in the television industry. The Indian broadcast television industry was estimated at Rs. 47,500 crores in 2014, and is expected to be Rs. 97,500 crores in 2019*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and demand for trained & certified designers to create engaging motion visuals for communication, entertainment, edutainment, and commercial programs for broadcast.
Arena’s AAIP Broadcast trains you in all aspects of designing for broadcast and makes you job-ready. You learn fundamentals and techniques of graphic animation, live-footages, music, sound, electronic & interactive media, and latest tools and technologies used in the broadcast industry.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Understand concepts of design, composition, typography, visualization, audio-video editing, and digital filmmaking
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations, and retouch images
- Understand the techniques and create storyboards for animation
- Create 2D & 3D animations & vector graphics
- Create broadcast motion graphics & promos using Cinema 4D
- Get hands-on training using latest tools including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Flash
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- 100% job placement assistance
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Duration of this course is 31 months. Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes. To know more about the course duration & flexible options, visit your nearest Arena Animation centre.