We live in the digital age - when everything from shoes to books to banking is available online. We can access products, services & information from our computer or our tablet or even our mobile phone.
Obviously, the digital domain is huge & growing fast. This sector needs thousands of trained professionals. There are multiple career opportunities in every segment, and these careers offer quick professional & salary growth as well.
Arena brings you a course to prepare you for an exciting career in the digital space. From design to video composition, our Digital Communication Design (DCD) course trains you in the various aspects of creating designs for online advertising, typography techniques,advertising concepts for digital media & TV, layouts for web pages, sound composition, 2D design & animation - and more.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn & apply the concepts of advertising
- Learn various techniques of online advertising
- Learn various aspects of drawing
- Understand the scope and application of typography
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations
- Learn to use image editing tools and retouch images
- Create 2D animation
- Design and publish page layouts for magazines and brochures
- Understand effectiveness of advertising through electronic media and digital media
- 100% job placement assistance
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Duration of this course is 6 months.