From websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design also requires a strong backbone of programming and development. This is the job of a developer.
The graphic and web designing industry is expected to grow to Rs. 45,470 ccrores by 2017*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers & developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads & print & publishing with Arena's Graphics, Web Designs & development (GWDD) program.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
- 100% job placement assistance
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
Duration of this course is 16 months. Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes. To know more about the course duration and flexible options, visit your nearest Arena Animation centre. If you are an existing student of the GWDD course, register with Onlinevaristy to get course material, participate in discussions or speak to industry experts. This is free for you. Through Onlinevarsity, you can discuss doubts & problems with professors at any time of the day or night, chat with your classmates, plan activities or projects, get references to more learning resources, and see good samples of work. To register, please keep your booking confirmation receipt ready for your email id and student number.