Hollywood & Bollywood films use VFX to produce awesome effects & realistic environments in films. Through visual effects, the artists can make interesting things happen in movies – bomb blasts, natural disasters, flying objects, superpowers, etc. – that are difficult or impossible to shoot in real life..
The Indian Animation & VFX industry is expected to grow to approximately Rs. 7340 crores by 2017*.
This is a huge industry & needs talented, trained people. Salaries are good for the right person. If you wish to join this industry, you have to create high-quality visual effects (VFX) for films, TV, advertisements & games. To join this industry, learn the right skills and get the right training with the VFX Pro program from Arena Animation.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Become a VFX/compositing professional
- Work with latest software like Nuke, Mocha, Photoshop, Houdini, boujou & Digital Fusion
- Learn advanced compositing tools, time remapping & bounding boxes, match-moving, matte painting & camera tracking
- Learn with projects and hands-on practice sessions
- Attend lectures conducted by expert faculty
- Additional practice sessions
- Professional work portfolio development
- Industry interaction & workshops
- 100% job placement assistance
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ College students
This is an 8-month course with classes held 2 hours a day for 6 days a week